Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Biomechanical Model for Minimum Movement Time during Running and Walking 01

Today, I am starting a new category of posts on the blog: The Biomechanics of Running and Walking.  In the next few days I will also begin a category of posts related to The Biomechanics of Angular Motion.  Information related to these two new categories will be put forth simultaneously with the posts related to Jumping.

I hope that presenting the Biomechanics of three different types of motion will make it easier for everyone who is following my blog to find something interesting and valuable.  I invite you to post comments related to these three topic areas.  Enjoy.  Click on the links below to see the Biomechanical Model for Running and Walking.

Biomechanical Model for Running and Walking

Top of the Model

Speed Up Side

Slow Down Side

No comments:

Post a Comment